Always Young at Heart!

Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Corner Has Been Turned!

My daughter and her new husband
Katie and Jason

Since my last post, I have entered the next decade of my life, moved one daughter back to Wisconsin, traveled to Hawaii where the other daughter got engaged, traveled to the Dominican Republic where she then got married...and I retired!

I am now a sixty year old retired mother in law! All new this year! Embrace change!

My daughter just texted me...I texted her back! I am the one who shared with both my daughters the benefits of Facebook! I also have my second ipad and share aps that I have found with others. My new favorite is Flipboard. Last year, I set up a wiki to share information about a book that I had read. The book was called Transforming School Culture. Follow the link to my wiki.

Now that I have time, watch out! More to come on this blog. Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment